Wednesday, October 6, 2010

And a Date Night!!!

 We went on a date. Sounds dumb doesn't it? But it wasn't. It was cool as. We got dressed up a bit and took this photo in Niko's room, just to include him a little bit.

We went to a nice restaurant and had a lovely meal and a lovely bottle of wine. Then we went to a pool hall and had a game of pool and a beer. And then we went to the movies and saw "Inception" and ate a bag of Fruitchocs (actually, that was just me - Chris had a Choc Top). And we did it all on the same street. That's how we fitted everything in.  And after all that, I went to Mum and Dad's to pick up Niko. And he got all wide awake. And when I got him home, I nursed him back to sleep because I kind of missed him on our date. I'm totally dumb and sad. Oh well.

3 comments:

  1. lmao.... about time you blogged :P

    Glad you had a good night out and you're not dumb and sad (or if you are, you're not the only one!) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds great not dumb! What was Inception like I really want to see that? nah I'll just ask you in person tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete