Monday, May 10, 2010

Hello...

Well, well, well...

I created this blog to prove to my father just how easy it is and then proceeded to do nothing with it for the next 3 months. Granted, I did have a baby during that time, thus producing my undeniably witty blog title. Maybe I should change it...it's a bit naff.(Title was And Baby Makes Three but I created this before the child was born and therefore didn't have a name.)

Anyway, here is the offspring when he first arrived:



His name is Niko and he is awesome.

I am going to try to blog a bit about his antics, as well as my crafty/arty bits, as well as nice things I like, as well as music that is awesome and as well as photos I have taken in an attempt to be a bit cool.

The person that makes us "three" is Chris and he should have a mention too. He is the other wonderful person who lives in our house, the father of the offspring and the husband of me. He's nice and he told me I should blog so I am because I am a very obedient wife...sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Obedient...hahaha.

    Your boy is just divine and sooooo clever already. Very lucky little man xxx

    ReplyDelete