Sunday, May 16, 2010

Who Are The People In Your Neighbourhood? Part 1

Niko loves going for a walk in his pusher. He loves the sights, the sounds and the fresh air. And he loves the movement - the bumpier the better. We have to go walking every day just to keep the little guy happy.

Problem is...I HATE WALKING. I have always hated walking. I largely blame my parents for this. When I was a child we always went bush walking and I would whinge and cry and sloth along until an adult picked me up and piggy-backed me. And now I am stuck with a child who loves to walk. And he can't piggy-back me. Poor me...boo hoo.

So to encourage myself in some new walking ways, I take photos as I walk. Just snaps of the neighbourhood. Here are some of the results.

Oaks and Combi


Couch at One Hundred and Twelve


Shadows on the Border Line


Magill RSL


Niko on Blue


Sun Oaks

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are awesome Tali I love the blue wall reminds me of Cuba not that I have ever been to Cuba but......I also find walking really boring and invent things to do like do a mental map of fruit trees in the area and invent meals I could make if was starving and broke....a camera helps doesnt it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh thanks for commenting Amy! Makes me feel super special! Yes that blue was is rather Cuba-esque. And BOO FOR WALKING! YAY FOR SITTING STILL!

    ReplyDelete